Powered by Blogger.

Cool Sites


minibanner



ADDICTIVE PLEASURES
ADDICTIVE PLEASURES

Blinkie


TOU

All of my ideas are copyrighted to me as they are my original designs. Any resemblence to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.
Do Not Translate, copy, email, download (ie; save to your own hard drive) distribute and/or make scripts/ quick guides from my tutorials.
Do Not hot link to my images or files.
Do Not upload my files to any other site. Do not share my files with others, as some of the contents require permission from thier creators to be shared.
If you are a group manager & wish to use my tutorials in your challenges, you must email me for permission BEFORE you link to my site. I reserve the right to join any group that links to my site
Thursday, March 20, 2014

Hugs n Kisses - PTU

Supplies
Scrapkit - Sugar kisses By PIMP Designs    - Here- 
1 tube by  Ishika Chowdhury   here

Must have a license to use that tube
Font:Babe
Let’s Get Started
Open a new raster 800 x 800
Open  Frame 3 & Frame 2
 and paste as new layer paste one and paste other on top
Take your mw and click inside of the frames go to selection modify expand by 10
Open Paper_1 paste as new layer hit invert and delete and drag it under
These are the elements I used in the tag
you can use my tag to see where to place them
 
 
Candy bead 1 2x's
candy 1 
cupcake 2
glitter 1 
heart 3
hearts 4 
hearts 6
lips
string 
sucker 1
 flower 1 
teddy
Wordart
 
 
 
Add your Tube
Layers – merge – merge visible
I used Babe Ext size 28 in color –Pink
Add a drop shadow

Add your copyright – layers – merge – merge visible
Crop and resize to your liking.
Add ur license info !!
Save as png or JPEG and we’re done.

 photo CariSignature1.png

0 comments:

Blinkies


Blog train

CT For


Scraps N Company




Followers